Guided walks on the English Riviera
- If this is your first stay at the Cary Arms, or maybe it’s been a few years since your last visit, why not join one of Graham’s guided walking tours around the English Riviera to familiarise yourself with the area and discover its hidden gems.
- Maybe you’d like to participate in the ‘Best of Babbacombe’ tour, which over 2 hours tells the story of this area, its colourful residents and remarkable events which have created the town we see today.
- Graham offers 5 walking tours, with ‘The story of Agatha Christie’s extraordinary life’ being the most popular. She was born in Torquay and spent the first 30 years of her life in the town, later returning to Greenway which became her summer home.
- His walking tours take place every day, with routes designed to cater for all walking abilities…..and dogs are permitted too. What’s more, as a local resident, Graham will give you an ‘insider’s guide’ about how to make the most from your stay.
- And we know guests are delighted by their experiences on his tours, as every review has awarded a perfect 5* rating.
- To book a tour, click on this link: englishrivierawalkingtours.co.uk or contact Graham 07414 777606