Golf News Competition
We have teamed up with Golf News to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a two night stay with us in a Beach Hut with breakfast, and a round of golf for two people at Teignmouth Golf Club. The prize also includes one dinner for two people with a bottle of house wine and one spa treatment per person.
The Cary Arms & Spa has partnered with The Teignmouth Golf Club, which is just a short scenic coastal drive from the hotel. The course was designed by the legendary Dr Alistair MacKenzie in 1924, who subsequently designed the world-famous Augusta National, USA and Open venue, Royal St Georges. Like the hotel, the stunning coastal views are what golfing visitors will remember, along with undulating fairways and greens surrounded with a mixture of heather and gorse. The course is a 6082-yard 18-hole par 69 from the white tees and 71 from the yellow tees with two convenient loops of 9 and a blend of interesting par 3s, 4s and 5s.
To enter, simply fill out the form and answer the question below.
Prize details in full
- Cary Arms & Spa
- 2 nights in a Beach Hut with Breakfast
- 1 round of golf for 2 people at Teignmouth Golf Club
- dinner for 2 people with a bottle of house wine
- 1 spa treatment per person
- Bookings are subject to availability, valid for 12 months, excluding school holidays, bank holidays and special events
- Only open to over 18 year olds, UK residents
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non transferable